Thursday 18 February 2021

Music - Fill in the Gaps

Listen to this song and see if you can fill in the gaps!


 Drivers License - Olivia Rodrigo


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDBbnmKpqQ 


I got my driver's ___________  last week, just like we always talked about

'Cause you were so ___________  for me to finally drive up to your house

But today I drove through the suburbs, crying 'cause you weren't around

 

And you're probably with that ___________  girl, who always made me doubt

She's so much older than me, she's everything I'm ___________  about

Yeah, today I ___________  through the suburbs, 'cause how could I ever love someone else?

 

And I know we weren't ___________  but I've never felt this way for no one

And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone

Guess you didn't mean what you ___________  in that song about me

___________  you said forever, now I drive alone past your street

 

And all my friends are___________ of hearing how much I miss you, but

I kinda feel sorry for them, 'cause they'll never know you the way that I do, yeah

Today I drove through the suburbs and pictured I was ___________  home to you


No comments:

Post a Comment