Tuesday 17 October 2023

Hello I.E.S Diego Rodríguez Estrada!

Hello to all! Thank you for giving me such a warm welcome over the past few weeks. Some of you may have met me already but if you haven’t my name is Ciarán Fox. 

A few things about me: 

- I am currently 21 years old and I am in my third year of studying Business with Languages. 

- In my free time I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, travelling and exercising.

- A fun fact about me is that I lived in the United States for two months last summer. I worked at a kids summer camp there called camp IHC.





I have come from a town in Ireland called Greystones. My town is just 30 minutes away from Dublin (the capital city of Ireland). 


                                                                          Ireland
                                                                      Greystones
                                                                          Dublin 

I am delighted to be working here at IES Diego Rodriguez Estrada. I am very excited to share my language and culture with you and help you to improve your English Language skills. Please don’t hesitate to speak with me (in English of course) if you see me around the school!

No comments:

Post a Comment